[Xmca-l] Re: History of Explicit and Implicit Knowledge

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Fri Jun 14 11:21:58 PDT 2019

So agency is wiggle room (discoordination?) *plus ...*
Google translate tell me that the phrase "people have agency" is translated
as  люди имеют свободу действий (people possess freedom of action).

which brings us to freedom and action as Vygotskian concepts.

And if will is the ability to control oneself from the outside, but the
outside is that very same social
world that enabled you to use what they provided to control yourself, what
agency do "you"
have?  Wiggle room and.....

mike