[Xmca-l] Fwd: [commfac] [commdept] Open Recruitment for Lecturers 2019-20 Academic Year

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Mon Feb 11 16:52:51 PST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gayle Aruta <garuta@ucsd.edu>
Date: Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 3:39 PM
Subject: [commfac] [commdept] Open Recruitment for Lecturers 2019-20
Academic Year
To: comm dept <commdept@ucsd.edu>, <communication@ucsd.edu>

Dear all -

I am happy to announce that the open recruitment for 2019-20 lecturers to
teach courses in UCSD's Communication department is now open. The job
Number is JPF02046; please go to our webpage at
http://communication.ucsd.edu/index.html for the link to the application
and the list of courses that we will be considering for instruction next
year.

Please feel free to circulate this email to interested parties as you see
fit.

Gayle

PS - Current UCSD graduate students in Communication: you will be receiving
an additional email from me with instructions particular to you.

--
Gayle Aruta
Management Services Officer

--
Who says development is not a life long process has either not lived long
enough, or has lived too long.