[Xmca-l] Fwd: [COGDEVSOC] Consider signing our open letter on gun violence please

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Tue Feb 12 10:48:05 PST 2019

For your consideration
mike

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Celeste Kidd <celestekidd@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 10:33 AM
Subject: [COGDEVSOC] Consider signing our open letter on gun violence please
To: <cogdevsoc@lists.cogdevsoc.org>

Hi, Cog Dev Society colleagues.

Some of the faculty at UC Berkeley wrote an open letter on gun violence,
and am writing now to ask if you'd please consider signing it with us.

Here's the link:
https://goo.gl/forms/TBWXj7QuteKVxuwq2

The focus is on concern for children due to the known long-term
consequences of the threat of violence in their schools. The letter is a
call to action from psychologists.

Thank you for your consideration and attention, and please let me know if
you have any questions. We'd also greatly appreciate if you'd like to share
this message more broadly, in any ways you feel comfortable.

Best,
Celeste Kidd (with Bob Knight, Iris Mauss, Alison Gopnik, Stephen Hinshaw,
and Steve Piantadosi)

--
CELESTE KIDD | Department of Psychology
University of California, Berkeley

Who says development is not a life long process has either not lived long
enough, or has lived too long.
Anon