[Xmca-l] Fwd: [commfac] Fwd: [lsatalk] Grants from the Fulbright Commission @Brazil to US students - Bachelor, Master and PhD in Brazil

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Wed Feb 6 19:57:00 PST 2019

Full rights in Brazil

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Boateng, Boatema <bboateng@ucsd.edu>
Date: Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 4:33 PM
SubjectGrants from the Fulbright Commission @Brazil

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [lsatalk] Grants from the Fulbright Commission @Brazil to US
students - Bachelor, Master and PhD in Brazil
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 21:36:08 -0200
From: Alexandre Veronese <veronese@ccom.unb.br> <veronese@ccom.unb.br>
To: lsatalk@googlegroups.com
CC: intweb@unb.br

Dear colleagues,

By the request of the Fulbright Commission in Brazil, I kindly ask for the
US members of our list to divulge Fulbright's 2019 call for applications.
The Brazilian ministry of education's agency (CAPES) has a partnership with
Fulbright to offer grants to US citizens who are interested in studying at
Brazilian universities. There are 30 grants only to US students
(undergraduate, Master and Ph.D. candidates). The grants cover 9 months in
Brazil.

Here goes the link:
http://us.fulbrightonline.org/countries/selectedprogram/85

If any of the colleagues have a student who wants some information about
any Brazilian institutions or M.Sc./Ph.D programs in Law, Sociology or
Anthropology, feel free to give him/her my e-mail address. I will gladly
help.

Sincerely,

Alexandre Veronese.

--
Professor Adjunto de Teoria Social e do Direito / Full Professor of Social
and Legal Theory

Who says development is not a life long process has either not lived long
enough, or has lived too long.
Anon