[Xmca-l] Re: The Mindset.

James Ma jamesma320@gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 13:52:43 PDT 2019

I think one of the central issues is that animals are not conceptual beings
whereas humans are - this is more of a gripping point, as I see it.
For example, dogs can recognise or differentiate colours; however, they
don't have the concept of colour.
One might even think that animals have morals, but this is perhaps simply a
human interpretation!

James

*James Ma  Independent Scholar **https://oxford.academia.edu/JamesMa
<https://oxford.academia.edu/JamesMa>   *