[Xmca-l] Re: The Mindset.

Harshad Dave hhdave15@gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 21:42:53 PDT 2019

Hi Annalie,
Now you are aware of my perception about *mindset of a man*.
However, from your question.....
"From your document, it sounds like you are saying that mindset is an
activity of reflection and an orientation?"
I find it expedient to explain/clarify it steel further with the help of an
example.
I presume that you are conversant with the operation of following domestic
apparatuses (say any one of them).
1. Immersion rod to heat water.
2. Water geyser.
3. Tube heat exchanger used in industry.
The above devices generally face surface scaling after a length of time.
This scaling commences immediately on starting its operation but the scale
formation on surface is progressive on time line and it becomes thicker and
thicker on its usage. This scaling resists the prime operation of heat
exchange and the device becomes more and more deficient on its thickness
increase.
The frame work of our mindset is a scaling and it resist the efficient use
of our effective abilities and other qualities in us. As I have mentioned
in my views in above file the rigidity of the frame work varies person to
person (rigidity - thickness of scaling).
If you analyze the working profile and strategy to deal with out side
challenges of successful men in our society, you will realize that they
have very mild frame work of their mindset (a thin scaling). As a result,
they are able to use their abilities more efficiently. On other side, you
might find more able men in the same field but lagging in their performance
profile because their rigid mindset did not permit efficient application of
their far better abilities.
I think I have now clarified.
The constitution of the above said frame work of mindset (mild or rigid) is
influenced by some parameters that I have discussed in the above write up.
We live in human society and our social constitution is different from the
wild life system.
Now, here is the question of our discussion...

"Do animals have mindset or they are free from it?"

with regards,

Harshad Dave