[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: Sad news about Vivian

Robert Lake boblake@georgiasouthern.edu
Sat Aug 3 07:13:18 PDT 2019

Thank-you for sharing this Michael. I have included her book "White Teacher"
on my syllabus for pre-service social foundations of education students for
the last 13 years
and it is always a favorite and still strongly relevant, perhaps even more
relevant in these insane times.
 Robert Lake

--
Robert Lake  Ed.D.
Professor of Social Foundations of Education