[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: Sad news about Vivian

Edward Wall ewall@umich.edu
Sun Aug 4 15:36:57 PDT 2019

Mike

   A great teacher - and I consider exceptional teaching a practice - and insightful scholar. I can no longer remember when and how I first came across her work, but it has been quite awhile.

Ed

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is.