[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: Sad news about Vivian

Ana Marjanovic-Shane anamshane@gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 05:59:24 PDT 2019

It is a sad day. Vivian is also important for me and my own development.

Her books are just a treasure.

My condolence to her family and friends!!

Ana

Ana Marjanovic-Shane
Anamshane@gmail.com

________________________________
From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu on behalf of Beth Ferholt <bferholt@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 3, 2019 6:40 AM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: Sad news about Vivian

Yes, I too have been feeling such sadness.  I just this month I was able to connect with a preschool director here in Japan who had even read some of her books before they were translated into Japan.  Her work reached deep and far, and was also at least 1/2 of what brought me to LCHC ... as I was introduced to Mike's writing through his introduction to Mollie is Three. Beth