[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: Sad news about Vivian

Beth Ferholt bferholt@gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 03:36:45 PDT 2019

Yes, I too have been feeling such sadness.  I just this month I was able to
connect with a preschool director here in Japan who had even read some of
her books before they were translated into Japan.  Her work reached deep
and far, and was also at least 1/2 of what brought me to LCHC ... as I was
introduced to Mike's writing through his introduction to Mollie is Three.
Beth

--
Beth Ferholt (pronouns: she/her/hers)
Associate Professor

Affiliated Faculty, Program in Urban Education, CUNY Graduate Center
Affiliated Faculty, School of Education and Communication, Jönköping
University

Email: bferholt@brooklyn.cuny.edu
CC bferholt@gmail.com if writing to CUNY address.
Phone: (718) 951-5205