[Xmca-l] from the The last chapter to the early Vygotsky

Moises Esteban-Guitart moises.esteban@udg.edu
Thu Nov 29 00:01:44 PST 2018

Thanks Mike for sharing this. For who is interested on Vygotsky's legacy,
please find enclosed an analysis of another vygotsky's work "Educational
Psychology", another moment and time in his biography and intellectual
thinking.

moisrs