[Xmca-l] Re: The last chapter of Thinking and Speech reconstructed

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 08:58:59 PST 2018

Why is this on the threshold of the perezhivanie?

This paper seems to be one for linguists to salivate about, as if counting
touch-stones were building bridges.

Nothing new about the artificiality of credentials, I see.

Best,
Huw