[Xmca-l] Re: **THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING TO SQIP'S 2018 CONFERENCE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO FEBRUARY 1ST, 2018**

Martin Packer mpacker@cantab.net
Tue Jan 16 12:24:41 PST 2018

Just a warning to all of you: I’ve been invited to give the opening address at this conference!

Scary!  :)

Martin

"I may say that whenever I meet Mrs. Seligman or Dr. Lowie or discuss matters with Radcliffe-Brown or Kroeber, I become at once aware that my partner does not understand anything in the matter, and I end usually with the feeling that this also applies to myself” (Malinowski, 1930)