[Xmca-l] **THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING TO SQIP'S 2018 CONFERENCE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO FEBRUARY 1ST, 2018**

Elizabeth Fein feine@duq.edu
Tue Jan 16 11:46:30 PST 2018

Dear Colleague,

Attached, please find the Call for Proposals for the 5th Annual Conference
of the Society for Qualitative Inquiry in Psychology, *with our extended
deadline of February 1st*.  The conference is to be held at Duquesne
University in Pittsburgh on May 21-22, 2018.  SQIP is a section of Division
5 (Quantitative and Qualitative Methods) of the American Psychological
Association and as such our mission is to foster researchers who use or
teach qualitative research methods. Submissions from multidisciplinary,
international, and student scholars are welcomed. Proposals are invited for
paper and poster presentations, as well as symposia and conversation hours.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at info@qualpsy.org if you have any
questions about the organization or the conference. Additional information
is also located at the website http://qualpsy.org/2018-conference/
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__qualpsy.org_2018-2Dconference_&d=DwMFAg&c=0YLnzTkWOdJlub_y7qAx8Q&r=gAmeW5jJJRfIvxQMaamhILcbPp80989f-e0jdn1Bb_c&m=zmUf5Gf5KpJPRugLV0N2c1PtF0W3BUoJJU4yplOzLt4&s=mlPhs5XCEKSufOGjU-48dLaV4xf7nN_bt380-lKNFlc&e=>.
  In any case, we hope to see you in Pittsburgh in May for an exciting
meeting of innovative presentations, welcoming collegiality, and rich
discussion.

Sincerely,

Rebecca McHugh, SQIP Conference Communications Officer

Heidi Levitt & Linda McMullen, SQIP Conference Program Committee Co-Chairs

Elizabeth Fein & Lori Koelsch, SQIP Conference Host Committee Co-Chairs