[Xmca-l] Fwd: IFL2018

Jay Lemke lemke.jay@gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 11:54:44 PST 2018

FYI. Conference on Spatial Issues in Informal Education and related matters.

Jay Lemke
Professor Emeritus
City University of New York
www.jaylemke.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ola Erstad <ola.erstad@iped.uio.no>
Date: Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 7:45 AM
Subject: IFL2018

Please forward to people you think might be interested.

Best wishes
Ola

In March 2018, the two-day international conference "The Spatial Turn and
Its Implications on (In) Formal Learning Contexts" will take place at
Ruhr-UniversitäyBochum, Germany. Since the conference theme addresses
various facets of media science and educational science research (e.g.,
spaces and places of learning, competence development, digital media), we
would be delighted if you would register for the conference.

We are also pleased to provide you with further information: For example,
the registration phase for the IFL2018 conference has begun. Interested
parties can now register via our homepage (http://informal-learning18.de)
or directly via the ConfTool (https://www.conftool.net/informal-learning18/).
Until 31.01.2018, there are even reduced registration fees.

Likewise, our conference program is available online at the homepage (
https://www.conftool.net/informal-learning18/sessions.php). We are pleased
to present you national and international exciting, innovative and original
contributions. Have a look at our program, it is definitely worth it.