[Xmca-l] Re: digital immersion mongrel Vygotsky

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sat Apr 7 18:05:18 PDT 2018

Cool note, Bill.
Having failed several times in this general arena, I am always interested
in finding the sweet spot. In my experience, the process of change means
that "the spot" itself is, to borrow Yrjo's phrase, a "runaway object."

Further engagement now entails that people do some common reading
and that can be a perilous undertaking on xmca! Often the distribution
of the key texts help a lot, or links.

Saturday evening over here. Headed out for the evening, but look forward
to the followups.

Good Sunday morning to you.

mike