[Xmca-l] Re: digital immersion mongrel Vygotsky

Bill Kerr billkerr@gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 17:47:40 PDT 2018

off topic Andy - but what I said was Noel's DI approach in the Djarragun
school context not necessarily DI as such. My 4000 word essay on that is
Life After Noel here
https://sites.google.com/site/livingcontradictions/life-after-noel As an
evidence based approach and plenty of anecdotes I have heard  in
Australia's deep north it can still be argued that "DI works" not as a life
long approach but in the context of a catch up approach for those who have
missed out on early years basic literacy and numeracy. If you want to
discuss my "Life after Noel' essay or DI in general then please start
another thread.

This thread is about "digital immersion mongrel Vygotsky" not DI or Noel.