[Xmca-l] Re: The Negative Phase of the Transitional Age

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu May 25 16:47:20 PDT 2017

Many thanks for sending this text, David.

Scanning the list of lecture topics from the Russian language link to
lectures on pedology you sent earlier it is clear how many of articles of
recent concern/discussion in the past couple of years coincided closely in
time. Its so difficult to keep any systematic track of the timing of the
different threads of the corpus of essays.

For discussion once we have paused to read Yasuko's article about Ueno's
work.

mike