[Xmca-l] Re: The Negative Phase of the Transitional Age

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Thu May 25 17:00:06 PDT 2017

PS-- David -  Fascinating to see a picture of Bluma Volfovna! I knew her as
an elderly lady, about the age that I am now I suppose. Thin, and somewhat
bent over. But always present for important lectures at the old Institute
of Psychology.

How do you know she was just learning to dance? In the woods!
:-)
mike