[Xmca-l] The Negative Phase of the Transitional Age

David Kellogg dkellogg60@gmail.com
Wed May 24 23:10:15 PDT 2017

Mike--this is a rough draft. As Andy says, I need help with reliability:
back in Korea I could just use y Russian professor at Hankuk University of
Foreign Studies, but here everybody is too busy. So I included all the
Russian as well, for anyone on the list who can help me.

There is a kind of "executive summary" at the end. I do this mostly for my
own comprehension, but we started including it in our books because our
readers find it useful as a kind of study guide. And now we are translating
the "Pedology of the Adolescent", which is Vygotsky's correspondence course
for teachers in remote areas, and the first homework Vygotsky always
assigns is...doing an executive summary!

Enjoy the pictures! I bet very few people on the list have ever seen a
photo of Bluma Zeigarnik learning how to dance with Kurt Lewin.

--
David Kellogg
Macquarie University