[Xmca-l] Re: xmca new discussion started SOCIOLOGY | PSYCHOLOGY

Wolff-Michael Roth wolffmichael.roth@gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 20:42:41 PDT 2017

Hi Greg, this is what I think I wrote in the message to Andy. It takes  a
little more than a few lines. But I am appending an article, in which I
provide a concrete case study where I make the point. The article is not
very long and I think the case is described very concisely. Cheers, Michael

Wolff-Michael Roth, Lansdowne Professor

Applied Cognitive Science
MacLaurin Building A567
University of Victoria
Victoria, BC, V8P 5C2
http://web.uvic.ca/~mroth <http://education2.uvic.ca/faculty/mroth/>

New book: *The Mathematics of Mathematics
<https://www.sensepublishers.com/catalogs/bookseries/new-directions-in-mathematics-and-science-education/the-mathematics-of-mathematics/>*