[Xmca-l] Re: xmca new discussion started SOCIOLOGY | PSYCHOLOGY

greg.a.thompson@gmail.com greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 17:16:48 PDT 2017

Wolff-Michael,
It seems like you are making an important distinction that I wanted to hear more about. What did you mean when you wrote:

"there is not something constructed in the
pair/group that is then internalized. Instead, the point is that what later
is seen to be typical of the individual earlier has existed *as* the
relation."

I wonder if you could explain that a bit? Perhaps give us a concrete example of each so that we might be able to understand this difference? And maybe what is lost if you take the first position?

Many thanks,
Greg

Sent from my iPhone