[Xmca-l] Re: xmca new discussion started SOCIOLOGY | PSYCHOLOGY

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 20:40:00 PDT 2017

Alfredo, your post reminded me of a very cool book that was recently
published, called Affective Circuits.

Check it out:
http://press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books/book/chicago/A/bo24663172.html

Your post particularly reminded me of the cover (which you can see at the
link) which is an image of a perhaps troubled face superimposed on a map of
central Europe.

Conjures up quite a bit of, yes, affect, at this particular historical
moment.

(oh, and what's between the covers is great too!).
-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor