[Xmca-l] Re: Taxis and Embedding in Conversation

Wolff-Michael Roth wolffmichael.roth@gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 17:16:22 PDT 2017

I just looked and I see the introduction and the first chapter can be read
on Google:
https://books.google.ca/books?id=0SWWAOazlRUC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false
Michael

Wolff-Michael Roth, Lansdowne Professor

Applied Cognitive Science
MacLaurin Building A567
University of Victoria
Victoria, BC, V8P 5C2
http://web.uvic.ca/~mroth <http://education2.uvic.ca/faculty/mroth/>

New book: *The Mathematics of Mathematics
<https://www.sensepublishers.com/catalogs/bookseries/new-directions-in-mathematics-and-science-education/the-mathematics-of-mathematics/>*