[Xmca-l] Re: Taxis and Embedding in Conversation

Wolff-Michael Roth wolffmichael.roth@gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 17:14:55 PDT 2017

In that case, Larry may be interested in the relevant chapter  in

Roth, W.-M. (2002). Being and becoming in the classroom. Westport, CT:
Ablex/Greenwood.

I think it is chapter 2 that is entitled "Being-in and Being-with".

The work in the book arises out of my classroom work, as a teacher (not as
a university professional going back to the classroom, though this is
described in the book, too, but as a resident classroom teacher---who
eventually becomes a university professor).

Cheers,

Michael

Wolff-Michael Roth, Lansdowne Professor

Applied Cognitive Science
MacLaurin Building A567
University of Victoria
Victoria, BC, V8P 5C2
http://web.uvic.ca/~mroth <http://education2.uvic.ca/faculty/mroth/>

New book: *The Mathematics of Mathematics
<https://www.sensepublishers.com/catalogs/bookseries/new-directions-in-mathematics-and-science-education/the-mathematics-of-mathematics/>*