[Xmca-l] Re: Taxis and Embedding in Conversation

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Wed Jul 5 16:52:07 PDT 2017

Right, Michael. But Nancy is extending the philosophical project of a Dasein analytic. I took Larry to be asking about applications, so to speak, in psychology or education.

Martin