[Xmca-l] Re: The illuminance that was Vera

Robert Lake boblake@georgiasouthern.edu
Sat Dec 9 12:08:03 PST 2017

Thank-you Annalisa for this thoughtful portrait of Vera as a unique, deeply
reflective and "elegant thinker" as you so aptly
describe her.  I have a question for the listserve. How would you envision
or connect  the notion of "experienced thinkers" with perezhivanie?
Can anyone share a few thoughts in along this line?
RL

--
Robert Lake  Ed.D.
Associate Professor

 http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/gred20/39/1
Webpage: https://georgiasouthern.academia.edu/RobertLake*Democracy must be
born anew in every generation, and education is its midwife.* John
Dewey-*Democracy
and Education*,1916, p. 139