[Xmca-l] Re: An article on the evolution of organizational paradigms you might find interesting

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Tue Aug 22 18:48:09 PDT 2017

These are fascinating questions, Zlatko. There are lot of
theories, too, about how the changing technology of
communication affects psychology, from speech-only, to
laborious writing techniques like clay tablets and vellum,
to pen-and-paper, to the printing press, the telephone, the
email, etc. The impact at the mezo-level, i.e.,
organisations - half way between Psychology and Social
Theory, is also evident. Artefacts are the material bearers
of culture after all. Also, I have noticed that the
evolution of management forms mirrors or more likely, is
mirrored by, forms of social and political organisation.
This is a very rich field for cultural psychological research!

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://home.mira.net/~andy
https://andyblunden.academia.edu/research