[Xmca-l] Re: An article on the evolution of organizational paradigms you might find interesting

Zlatko Bodrozic bodrozic@web.de
Wed Aug 23 02:54:47 PDT 2017

Hi Mike,

Thanks. Yes, many analogies can be found here. Naoki Ueno's work is an
important contribution to understanding the connections between social
and technical processes. MCA's special issue on his work was very
helpful to get familiar with it. There is also a close connection
between our paper and  Yrjö Engeström's work & Developmental Work
Research. I work on a paper to elaborate on that connection.
Kind regards,
Zlatko

Dr. Zlatko Bodrožić

Email: bodrozic@web.de