[Xmca-l] Re: Vygotsky,Marx, & summer reading

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Mon Aug 21 16:37:16 PDT 2017

Wow! That's a radical claim, David! What other things (or
events) are activities composed of??

And while you're at it, what other than commodities are
units of capital composed of?

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://home.mira.net/~andy