[Xmca-l] Re: Contrasting 'use-value' & 'value'

Wolff-Michael Roth wolffmichael.roth@gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 14:10:46 PDT 2017

Julian,
I have shown it in a number of cases: the contradiction exists in the
in-principle different supersensuous aspect, what Bateson refers to as the
double vision that IS the relation! Michael

Wolff-Michael Roth, Lansdowne Professor
Applied Cognitive Science
MacLaurin Building A567
University of Victoria
Victoria, BC, V8P 5C2
http://web.uvic.ca/~mroth <http://education2.uvic.ca/faculty/mroth/>

New book: *The Mathematics of Mathematics
<https://www.sensepublishers.com/catalogs/bookseries/new-directions-in-mathematics-and-science-education/the-mathematics-of-mathematics/>*