[Xmca-l] Re: Contrasting 'use-value' & 'value'

Julian Williams julian.williams@manchester.ac.uk
Mon Apr 17 14:01:33 PDT 2017

Michael

In principle I am Ok with the idea of the unit that contains the essential
contradictions… but of what?

For Marx the whole point of commodity exchange/value is that it is the
beginning of an explanation of the 'economy', capitalism, and the labour
theory of value is the key to its collapse …

What is the equivalent 'point' of sign exchange in dialogue? And where is
the equivalent of the theory of value? I think the sensuous/supersensuous
is a distraction from the 'point'.

That’s my puzzle.

Julian

On 17/04/2017 21:49, "xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu on behalf of