[Xmca-l] Writing date of Leontiev - The Present Tasks of Soviet Psychology ?

Clay Spinuzzi clay.spinuzzi@utexas.edu
Wed Apr 12 09:37:59 PDT 2017

Hi, all. I'm hoping someone will be able to help me nail down the original
writing date of this essay:

Leontiev, A.N. (1961). The present tasks of Soviet psychology. In Winn
(Ed.), Soviet Psychology: A Symposium. New York: Philosophical Library.

(The Internet Archive also has a plain text copy:
https://archive.org/stream/sovietpsychology00unse/sovietpsychology00unse_djvu.txt
)

The editor doesn't document where he got the text, but my best guess is
that it was written in the late 1940s, shortly after Lysenko's August 1948
address.

If anyone can nail down the date more specifically, you will have my
undying gratitude and I will buy you a drink at ISCAR. Thx CS