[Xmca-l] Re: Current takes on the 'later' Vygotsky

Alfredo Jornet Gil a.j.gil@iped.uio.no
Sun Apr 9 10:37:44 PDT 2017

Mike, thanks for inviting Amelia and Pablo.

If they were interested and not yet subscribers, I hope they will find it easy to subscribe through this link:
http://lchc-resources.org/xmca/

The archive Mike mentions is here:
http://lchc.ucsd.edu/MCA/Mail/index.html

Alfredo

From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu <xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu> on behalf of mike cole <mcole@ucsd.edu>
Sent: 09 April 2017 18:42
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Cc: Amelia Álvarez Rodríguez; Pablo del Río
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Current takes on the 'later' Vygotsky

Hi Pablo, Amelia

As you will see, your paper is up for discussion on xmca. I hope you will
be able to participate. If you are not on xmca, it should be easy to join
by going to the xmca webpage at xmca.ucsd.edu.  The webpage also has the
archive of the discussion in this and prior months/years.

Thanks for posting, Alfredo.

mike