[Xmca-l] Re: Why Doesn't Vygotsky Use "Microgenesis"?

Wolff-Michael Roth wolffmichael.roth@gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 17:54:30 PDT 2016

Hi David, I appreciate your response a lot.

And I guess you rightly assumed that I do not think the peer review system
is perfect, and that we need a way, as you suggest, to have ideas out in
the open to be discussed and pondered for their usefulness.

Michael

Wolff-Michael Roth, Lansdowne Professor
Applied Cognitive Science
MacLaurin Building A567