[Xmca-l] Re: The power of Humanities in a recursive loop

Greg Mcverry jgregmcverry@gmail.com
Mon May 23 13:15:27 PDT 2016

Ed,

Sorry to keep spamming the thread with my rants from all over the web but I
agree with you on sketching. There is something about thinking on paper as
a tool that allows my mind to solve problems better than a keyboard.

This was a comment I made to someone bemoaning the loss of physical
typography:
https://medium.com/@jgmac1106/why-has-this-stopped-a303b42cebc6#.1vtz1rlau