[Xmca-l] Re: The power of Humanities in a recursive loop

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Mon May 23 17:09:21 PDT 2016

There is a fascinating sub-branch of science which has
developed in which scientists sample the sewerage outflow
from entire cities and analyse it down to tiny traces,
producing a measure of the amount of alcohol or
methanphetamine being used, the extent of diabetes, the
state of the populations kdineys etc., just as they would
for an individual.

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://home.mira.net/~andy