[Xmca-l] Re: Appeal for help

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Tue Jul 5 03:46:29 PDT 2016

This is taking us into questions I didn't want to get
involved in on this list, Rob. But "who decides?" is not a
relevant question really. We are not issuing scores. In the
fullness of time, who exercised good moral judgment and who
failed to may become clear. But maybe it won't. There is no
"criterion", otherwise we wouldn't have a virtue ethics,
we'd have a consequentialist ethics, and the thing is that
we never actually know the consequences of what we are about
to do.

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://home.mira.net/~andy