[Xmca-l] Re: The Semiotic Stance.pdf

Greg Thompson greg.a.thompson@gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 17:24:02 PDT 2016

Andy,
I wonder about Wundt's volkerpsychologieS as something that came before a
pluralizable notion of "culture" (cultural psychology as the origo of
 anthropology!).
-greg
(p.s., I'm also curious about the first use of pluralized "ontologies" -
anything more to share on that front Andy?).
p.p.s. Herder gets much more of his due in anthropological circles.

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor