[Xmca-l] Re: The Semiotic Stance.pdf

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sun Jul 3 17:29:55 PDT 2016

I agree, that in the formation of a methodology for cultural
psychology, Wundt has an important place. I think the
recognition as "culture" as a count noun has its place in
that genealogy but I have nothing to offer on Wundt and
count nouns. Good to hear that Herder get recognition in the
culture of anthropology!

Andy

Andy Blunden
http://home.mira.net/~andy