[Xmca-l] Re: Volkelt's diagram (LSV's HMF Vol 4)

Martin John Packer mpacker@uniandes.edu.co
Sun Jan 10 17:20:03 PST 2016

The term "moment" has been used extensively in phenomenology.  Here is an accessible account of the basics:

<https://barebonescommunication.wordpress.com/2009/10/21/kleingeld-phenomenology-pieces-and-moments/>

Martin