[Xmca-l] Re: Volkelt's diagram (LSV's HMF Vol 4)

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Sun Jan 10 16:23:36 PST 2016

The theoretical point seems interesting and worth clarifying. The differing
interpretations have quite different implications.
mike

--

It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an
object that creates history. Ernst Boesch