[Xmca-l] A supplement to David's reflection on Translatability

Larry Purss lpscholar2@gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 18:16:50 PST 2016

I decided to start a new thread because I did not want to shift the focus that David’s thread opened up on myth busting.
However, I do want to share a paper on the topic of translatability and the uses of standardization that does overlap somewhat with the other thread.
The format is a conversation between Michael Silverstein, Jef Van de Aa, and Jan Blommaert.
Entering this conversation exploring the notion of translatability as a culturally bound philosophical construct may have some relevance for the other thread ongoing.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10