[Xmca-l] [Lchc-l] Portfolio website

Annalisa Aguilar annalisa@unm.edu
Wed Nov 11 14:45:07 PST 2015

Hi there,

Sorry for double posting, but I learned about this website which may prove doubly interesting!

It's a portfolio website but sort of a hybrid for filling that gap between graduation and finding employment, so there's a recruiting angle too.

Unfortunately, most of the affiliated as employers seem to be largely corporate. I hope that changes so there are postings for non-profits or other non-corporate career pathways.

Still, I think it's an interesting development for students as a vehicle to encapsulate one's school projects in a little more meaningful way than LinkedIn, for example.

The company was started by a UCSD Alumnus, btw.

Please peruse:

https://portfolium.com/

Kind regards,

Annalisa