[Xmca-l] Re: The value of Philosophy: xmca and the GOP

David Preiss preiss.xmca@gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 19:42:59 PST 2015

During the last three presidential elections (including this one), the GOP
debates have became a curious mixture of reality show, bad comedy and
pseudo-surrealism. It would be fun to watch if those guys on tv were not
running to control one of the biggest nuclear arsenals on earth.