[Xmca-l] Re: CoExperiencing as a Philosophy of Practice.

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Fri Nov 6 17:15:27 PST 2015

Larry, I strongly believe that there is a convergence of humanities and
social/behavioral sciences going on as one thread of academic discourse
congenial to CHAT. A real good location for pursuing it is. The Comm dept
at UCSD, if we add the arts as part off the mix.
That's my story at least. :-)

Mike