[Xmca-l] Re: CoExperiencing as a Philosophy of Practice.

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Fri Nov 6 18:04:18 PST 2015

and I think there is a dire need for such a convergence as well.
One of the contributing factors to the anti-science currents
which can lead to great medical, political and social
problems is antipathy to one particular, dominant *style* of
science, and I think entanglement between science and the
arts promotes a broader feel for different styles of science.
Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/