[Xmca-l] Re: 4 experiencing fans

Robert Lake boblake@georgiasouthern.edu
Tue Nov 3 06:36:13 PST 2015

Hi All,
In a series of emails to Professor Bruner I wrote when writing
about the history of Vygotsky's legacy in the USA I asked him:

* "When did you first come up with the notion of scaffolding? Was
it connected to an observation out of your own experience in research or a
personal experience?"*

Here is his reply.