[Xmca-l] Re: Crises and stages/ages

Huw Lloyd huw.softdesigns@gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 05:15:09 PDT 2015

So new social positions are an inadequate index of development due to the
prevalence of 'pathological development'.

I agree that 'it is always situational'.  The complexity in this is that
reflexivity is part of that situation.  E.g. in which particular
situational episode does a child 'gain' 'object permanence'?  And in which
particular situation does a child discover that a game can be made out of
fixed rules, rather than arbitrarily imagined ones that are subject to
change?

Huw