[Xmca-l] Re: Crises and stages/ages

mike cole mcole@ucsd.edu
Fri Mar 20 17:46:10 PDT 2015

Thanks for all the extra material, David.

As usual, an overabundance of interlocking issues to grapple with..... sort
of like development itself. With respect to your Point A a discussion and
empirical example that might be considered a possible exception to your
generalization concerning critical accounts of the zoped can be found on
pp. 137ff of Newman, Griffin, & Cole, *The Construction Zone. *
mike

--
It is the dilemma of psychology to deal as a natural science with an object
that creates history. Ernst Boesch.